Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yamp Show Winamp Song to Status Message Yahoo Messenger

I am not sure I ever given to you this software or not, but I just want to review and give you this software again if it ever done before. Named as Y!amp. This software will show Song that We listening in Winamp to Status Messege of Yahoo Messenger. If I am not forget, this just like what I wrote before in Winamp Status Changer. Short Review about Yamp? below I quote from official site of Yamp:

Y!Amp shows what song you’re listening to in Winamp on your status on Yahoo! Messenger 8, Yahoo! Messenger 7, and Yahoo! Messenger 6. You can also set a custom message before & after song title/artist, and more! It’s even on Winamp.com! You can even set a fake idle, webcam, open talk, headphones, or plugin icon next to your id!
You can download Yamp here. Yamp support Yahoo! Messenger 6, 7, 7.5 & 8. The latest version of Yamp is Y!Amp v9.8. Yamp is Free! so Enjoy it.

Looking for real singles? Meet someone on the largest online dating network: photos, chat, voice talk in chatrooms, webcam,and more! Find Your Destiny Here!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Mahesa